Naturally Cute: Cameras N' Bucks

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cameras N' Bucks

So this blogs layout is finally complete ^^. The pages under home wont be done however until my new arrival gets here, and no NOT a doll this time. I mean my new camera! My old camera is a Canon Powershot A560, and while okay, I've had it for several years and figured it's time for an upgrade.  Unfortunately, this upgrade won't be filled with strawberries or chocolate like cake *yummm....cake* but it will do alot of good for my pictures. I purchased this camera off a wonderful ebay shop known as cameraland.  With my order I was able to get a 3 year warranty for only about thirty dollars extra, and my camera comes with free extras like a camera case! All this for a good price too! I will be sure to report how my service went with this seller once the camera arrives.  Also if you are on ebay I highly recommend to sign up for the ebay bucks program.  It's completely free and you earn free spending bucks on ebay for each purchase you make after your signed up! I only have to wait a few months of collecting bucks then I can spend them on anything on ebay! I thank my one friend on aim for this, I didn't know about it til she mentioned it to me *sweatdrops*. Getting late here again I seem to write these around midnight or so XD. Goodnight to all.


1 comment:

  1. Oooo what kind of camera did you get? I like my camera but I want to upgrade when I have the money. :)

    ReplyDelete