Naturally Cute: food n' tunes

Friday, November 30, 2012

food n' tunes

So I don't normally do this, but yesterday was a special day.  My mum came home early from work to take care of some things due to my aunt's passing, and I was depressed and she told me we were getting Arby's and going to eat lunch together before she left!

 So yay food!  I was so hyped, I got to try the new peppermint stick swirl shake *say that 5 times fast whew* there thin sliced turkey sandwich with cheese, and of course its not Arby's without some curly fries to share!

I finally got done some of my Christmas wrapping *I start earlier then this usually* just the presents for my mum and dad.  I am still waiting for my boyfriend's 2nd gift to arrive, already exchanged with my friend Jen, and have left to wrap my friend Danielle's gift along with my Gift Swap from the doll group I attend. I also sent out the gift to my swap partner in the anime group on Facebook I run, we are located here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/177126905748822/

If you have any interest in joining ^^, we welcome newcomers. 


 
I am opening my own singing page on Facebook!  Please like and support me I only have one cover up for now but more to follow soon! https://www.facebook.com/jgmelodies

Well now, before I go here's a gift for you!  Amazon.com is currently featuring a 60 percent off sale on select Anime!  Go here to catch a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment