Naturally Cute: Full of Stuffing!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Full of Stuffing!

Well well! I've had quite the busy time of late. Thus, bringing up my title Full of Stuffing! Indeed I am full of stuffing having 2 turkey dinners, one on Wednesday at my boyfriends house, and one at home on Thursday.   On Thanksgiving I was able to try green bean casserole and found it superb, I also tried some sweet potatoes and cranberries and wasn't to fond of those. At my house we made our special barbecue baked beans with bacon bits that my aunt used to make. Both houses however, had a great meal in their own ways. 

 So back to the Weekend Previous, the anime convention KuroKiiro 2012 was alot of fun.  My friend Jennifer and I attended on Saturday and I made some crazy video clips and took some awesome photos.  Once there finished I will add them below.  However for now I will just tell you while having a small dealers room, the con had alot of nice people and we got to attend a few panels like shounen history, and name that tune.  We grabbed a bite to eat at subway for lunch and almost got lost going back to the con but all in all it was a fun experience.  You'll note some pics I am squinting, the sun was in my eyes and I dont have a high sun in my eyes tolerance XD.

   
*Click the picture to access convention pics*


On the following Sunday I went to a Christmas craft show nearby with my mum.  We first went to a Japanese restaurant in the mall and ordered a delicious hibachi including:  ginger root salad, clear soup, rice, soba noodles,mixed vegetable with 2 shrimp on top, chicken and a variety of dipping sauces.  Mum also ordered us a shrimp asparagus sushi roll with our meal.  At the craft show there were tons of aisles full of goodies,  I found a cute doll sized papillon dog and brought it home.  We also got a lighted decoration of a Christmas scene with a house a gazebo and snow, some holiday treats like cinnamon glazed pecans and more!  At the show we also got to talk to cat sense where we originally got our cats from!  It was amazing they still remembered the cats we got from them and I picked out a toy for each cat, all the money being donated to cat sense charity to help find pets new homes and provide necessities like food.  I didn't forget my dog either her birthday is coming up on December 15th and I bought her a bow wow birthday set ^^.  It's so cute its this large bone shaped dog cookie with white icing and rainbow sprinkles, it comes with a birthday candle and a birthday bandana for your dog!  I will show her opening it when her birthday arrives ^^.

<Pictures and/or video to go here> 

So back again to more recent, while spending time with my boyfriend we saw 2 good movies.  The first one he picked it was about Abraham Lincoln being a vampire slayer XD, I just pretend its not a president and I'm okay, I would def recommend seeing it if you like vampires and nonstop action.  We also saw the Grudge 2, which I saw the Grudge one up till then.  Scary as usual the Grudge movies never dissapoint me, I would reccomend having a strong adversion to horror movies to watch these they can get pretty nasty.

So onward then to today!  I had kung pao chicken for lunch and we did some Christmas shopping!  The main shopping however is tomarrow but I was able to get a massage to loosen up my aching muscles then a stop by Glitter! where I picked up a few things for a dollar including this amazing new nail polish with blue shimmers.  We stopped by miss field's for one of there delicious milk chocolate chip cookies, then to Ulta and back home.
We went home to make sure the dog was fed and all the time we spent looking around the mall it was now around dinner time. 
We went back out and went to this cute little Mexican place near where we wanted to shop a place called Tuesday Morning.  The restaurant is called Rey Azteca and they give you reasonable prices for delicious food.


Whew so like I said alotttt going on, I will be adding the pictures to go with this post soon but I don't have them all sorted yet so I put those captions to hold space in the meantime.

So a few more things I have for you before I have to sign out.
The wig I had on preorder has finally shipped but it claims I have to be home and if I miss it, it will go back to the company!  Talk about freaking someone out.  My eyes I ordered are also supposed to arrive soon so I'm excited about that as well.

Finally, my good friend Sarah Boxall needs your help and support! She was able to get her amazing manga published and now she needs to raise money to produce professional plushies for her fans!  If you donate money you can get awesome free gifts while helping a great cause!  Please check out this page for fabulous donation gifts and information and help Sarah achieve her dream she is working so hard for!

 A message from Sarah:  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment